As a nature enthusiast and just snap happy on the camera my blog is what i see and like. A load of amatuer photo's just in a log. Birds / wildlife / nature / landscapes / skyscapes etc. Hope u like.

Friday, May 18, 2007

18th may 2007.


Best get up to date now ( as i may not be able to get on my blog for a week again, ). Yes what a miracle nature is all NINE have now hatched. the first born being only three days old and allready has its gape and bulging eye sockets, tis looking rather full in the nest now but looking good too. I have also found out that they r finding mealworms at a neighbours birdtable, so ''thanku mr an mrs neighbour '' ( they know who they r ). I am going to buy some the weekend just as a standby ( well thats what i told my brother, he don't need to know the price, lol, )

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home