As a nature enthusiast and just snap happy on the camera my blog is what i see and like. A load of amatuer photo's just in a log. Birds / wildlife / nature / landscapes / skyscapes etc. Hope u like.

Saturday, March 03, 2007

Hobby.

A friend said to me u wanna keep a look out now for a hobby as they would not be about much longer before they'd be gone till next year. When i went to visit one of my private local patches to my surprise there was a hobby sat in the tree. Well he was hunting the flock of swallows that were sqealing around giving a wonderful display. Taken 31st aug 06.

1 Comments:

Blogger Frankie said...

How lucky! Spouse reckons we should get them at Bodenham lake which will be nice as I have never seen one. More than anything else though he wants to see an osprey as they have been known there on passage. Fingers crossed.

9:07 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home